Saturday, June 27, 2009

Funnies

STATUS KINGS
A periodic posting

"Karen would rather check her Facebook than face her checkbook."

"Marianela remembers when shopping for cereal was a lot more fun when you cared more about the toy than the fiber."

"Greg believes that if you tell your boss what you really think of him, the truth will set you free."

"Donna is feeling blue ... maybe I should take off this Smurf costume."

"Christi thinks that if I stand high enough on my tippy tippy toes ... I might be able to see Friday."

"Rob started time traveling next year."

"Nigel says ignorance is bliss but on YouTube it's a prerequisite."

"Paul's girlfriend came home from work yesterday crying and asked me to console her. So I hit her over the head with my Playstation."

"Julienne is cle'a]ni.ng he'r ke]yb29oa;rd."

"Ian feels like getting some work done ... so he is sitting down until the feeling passes."

"Jared is wondering where he is going and why he's in this hand basket."

"Alyssa was bringing sexy back, but lost the receipt."

"Chris is the guy who let the dogs out."

"Craig says silence is golden but duct tape is silver."

"Troy is trying out for 'Home School Musical' ."

"John is 100% positive he isn't sure."

http://mrhumornet.blogspot.com/

-Jacob

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter