Sunday, September 13, 2009

Interesting

WHY ENGLISH IS SO HARD TO LEARN

 

~ We must polish the Polish furniture.

 

~ He could lead if he would get the lead out.

 

~ The farm was used to produce produce.

 

~ The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.

 

~ The soldier decided to desert in the desert.

 

~ This was a good time to present the present.

 

~ A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

 

~ When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

 

~ I did not object to the object.

 

~ The insurance was invalid for the invalid.

 

~ The bandage was wound around the wound.

 

~ There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.

 

~ They were too close to the door to close it.

 

~ The buck does funny things when the does are present.

 

~ They sent a sewer down to stitch the tear in the sewer line.

 

~ To help with planting,  the farmer taught his sow to sow.

 

~ The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

 

~ After a number of injections my jaw got number.

 

~ Upon seeing the tear in my clothes I shed a tear.

 

~ I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

 

~ How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

-Jacob

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter