Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!

DSCI0842

     Today is Jacob’s 32 birthday! He took the day off from work so we’ve just had a fun day hanging out. We picked up donuts for breakfast on our way to take Austin to Starbase. Then he played on the wii while I made him his chocolate chip cheesecake he wanted for his birthday cake. Other than that we started another puzzle, watched a movie, played the wii some more, so you can tell its been a lazy day which exactly what he wanted. For lunch he wanted me to make him cheeseburgers and fries and for dinner tonight he is going to bbq steak and mushrooms YUM!

Happy Birthday Jacob! I love you !!!

-Angie

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome Angie!!! Thanks!
    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed calling you on your birthday. I'm so sorry- you really were in our thoughts and prayers. I'm glad that it was a good day!

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter