Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Aleigha

Aleigha turned 6 today! She has been really wanting a princess cake so I decided to give it a try. At first she wanted one with a pink dress (her favorite color since she was little). Then she changed her mind and wanted a yellow one. Last week she decided her favorite colors are brown and blue so finally she made up her mind and wanted one with a brown dress with blue on it. So this is what I came up with.


I wish I hadn't done the blue swirls but by the time I decided that it was too late. Oh well. It is also a little lopsided but Aleigha loves it and that is what counts.


We are not having her party until later in the month which will be combined with her 2 little brothers birthdays that way we don't have to take three trips to Grants Pass this month so their grandparents can be there.


Happy Birthday Aleigha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter