Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amazing Grace

As I was doing the dishes today I was thinking about other religions and what people believe they must do in order to get to heaven. You see other religions intrigue me. Not because I desire to know more about them but it totally blows me away what some people would believe. The part that I don’t understand the most are the ones that say you must live a good life, or be a good person in order to earn your own salvation. As I was thinking about this I thought about all the things I have done that were so, so, so wrong. I won’t fill you in on the details but if I had to stand before God on my own there is no way he would let me in. It once again brought tears to my eyes to think that Jesus loved me so much that he took all of my sin upon himself and forgave me for all of it. So now when I stand before my maker he will see me clean and free from sin all because of Jesus! What an amazing God I serve! It breaks my heart that other people just don’t seem to get this including people who are very close to me. I pray that God will open their eyes to see the TRUTH and that He loves them so much he did this for them as well.

-Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter