Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mt. Shasta

I love this picture of Jacob and Ethan. Every time you tell Ethan to smile this is the face you get.
Aleigha and Austin taking a break at horse camp.
IMG_20100823_151804-750569

This is the spring at Horse Camp. The water that comes out is clean and you can drink it. It is really cold and refreshing.

Jacob must have coughed when I took this picture.
It was a beautiful hike. Brendan walked the whole way up to Horse Camp and back down again. Ethan walked almost all the way up except for a few times when Jacob wanted to go a little faster so he put him up on his shoulders. Then on the way down Ethan was tired because it was past nap time so I carried him for awhile then Jacob put him back up on his shoulders and he fell asleep. I wish I would have taken a picture of that.
-Angie

1 comment:

  1. Quentin and I have wanted to hike Shasta for a long time. Your trip makes me want to even more. I really miss our camping trips...

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter