Sunday, October 3, 2010

Link River Trail

The Kids hiking on the Link River Trail. Karissa is holding a snake in front of her face.
Austin with a snake he caught
Taking turns to hold the snake.
Ethan getting a ride from Karissa

The kids and I went for a walk on the Link River Trail yesterday.  We saw two little snakes along the way, along with a few birds. The rest of the wildlife must have heard us coming from a mile away because there was none other to be seen.  :)  Once again my last picture is sideways. Sorry. Maybe Jacob will come along and fix it before you've read this and you'll wonder what I am talking about.  :)
We had a great time. The weather was really nice. Today it is a lot colder. Makes me want to make soup and start baking. I   already made two loaves of chocolate chip zucchini bread. So, so yummy. If you have never had it before you don't know what your missing out on. I think my little sister is the one that got me hooked on it, but I can't remember for sure. Just add one cup of mini chocolate chips to your favorite zucchini bread recipe (make sure your recipe is for 2 loaves, or do 1/2 cup for one loaf).

-Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter