Friday, November 12, 2010

My Third Prize

The third prize I won I don't have a picture of to show you yet, and won't have until we paint our bathroom. The reason for that is I won a $20 gift card to an etsy shop that sells vinyl wall decals. All of their decals were so cute that I had a hard time choosing what I wanted. They had really cute flowers and butterflies I could have gotten for Karissa and Aleigha's room. Bugs that I know Austin and Tyler would have loved having in their room, or adorable zoo animals for Brendan and Ethan's room. We ended up deciding to go with an underwater scene for the kids bathroom. They are very excited about it. We are going to paint the bathroom blue and the decals are a green color that I think will match their shower curtain nicely. When we finally get around to doing it I will post some pictures for you all to see. 
-Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter