Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trips to Grandma's

Today we went to Jacob's grandmother's house so he could help her out with some yard work.  We go over there weekly so he can mow her lawn and help her with any thing else she may be needing. The job today was pulling out about 100' of hedges out of her front lawn so she can have a fence put in. It ended up being a lot more work than Jacob expected, even though we used the Suburban to do most of the pulling. 

When we were finally done there, we went over to visit my parents who live in the same town as Jacob's grandma. The kids all went swimming with my mom and then ran around playing in their garden,eating tomatoes(my parents have 56 tomato plants) and playing with the chickens (who are so fat and spoiled from all the extra produce from the garden my parents give them). My younger sister and her friend Jen also came over and we all had dinner together. It was a very nice evening. 

My posts are better than Jacob's. -Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter