Monday, November 1, 2010

Look What I Won!

DSCI1513

There is a great food blog I read called Kitchen Belleicious! She has great recipes on her blog. Every recipe I have tried from her site we have absolutely loved. Her Jambalaya is so amazing I have made it multiple times!!! Well she was in a baking contest for Bake for a Cure to support Breast Cancer Awareness and I left comments on all of her recipes during the contest to help her win. As it turns out I ended up winning all of this!!!! I am so excited about the silicone bake wear.  I have been wanting to try it for awhile now, but hadn’t bought any yet and now I don’t have to. There was also a package of cupcake liners that somehow didn’t end up getting in the picture. I am going to be having a lot of fun baking! You should go check out her blog and try some of her amazing recipes.

I also entered and won contests on two other blogs this week. I will post about those later. I never win anything and now 3 prizes in one week. Pretty Cool!!!

-Angie

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I am actually pretty jealous girl! That prize is awesome but so happy that you won it! Love the pics of the lake! Have a great week!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter