Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pantry Raid

Have you ever seen the show Pantry Raid? If not it is a show where a chef goes to someone's house who can’t cook and shows them how they can make gourmet meals with the food they already have in their pantry. The chef totally unloads the person’s pantry and fridge to see what they have to work with. We have watched a few shows on Netflix with the kids. They, like me, love cooking shows.

The other day I was in the kitchen with Aleigha and said “What should I make for dinner?” I then left and walked over to the computer to look up a recipe. When I returned this is what I found.DSCI1952

She was removing everything from my cupboards.

DSCI1953

I asked her what she was doing and she said, “Playing Pantry Raid.”

I cracked up and told her she needed to put everything back. Then quickly grabbed my camera to snap a few photos. I am glad I found her before she had finished with the first one. Smile

(On a side note I do not normally stock up on pasta salad, but it was 10 boxes for $10. How can you beat that?) Smile

-Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter